Hey! It's been awesome and pretty cold here!!!
| Elder Shirley and Elder Collett enjoying the cold in front of the Provo Temple |
| Stay Cool |
| SNOW!!! |
| Hadouken! |
This past week has been awesome! The language is coming around, thanks to the Lord. Our room decided to begin holding nightly devotionals about something spiritual that we had learned that day. It is awesome to see each of them bear witness of the spirit.
| Yes, we can be weird at times. |
Last Tuesday, Elder Hugo Montoya came the the MTC and spoke with us. The first thing he said was, "Elder's and Sister's, after the last general conference session, people came up to me and showed me a picture or meme which had said, my name is Elder Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" We all started laughing and it was awesome!

I did run into Sister Nichols Wednesday at dinner. I saw her and I did my high voice, "Sister Nichols!!!" Everyone looked at me and I couldn't tell if she was happy to see me or embarrassed by my outburst of emotion :D Anyway, I gave her the biggest handshake and said to think of it as a hug. It was awesome to see her. We have different schedules though, so I won't see her as often but we run into each other now and again.
Our new favorite word to say with us Elder's is "immortality" which translates to (bu si). So we just yell that at each other all day and it's awesome!
Our District has been chosen to be hosts for this coming Wednesday for the new arriving missionaries, so I may be able to run into Matt and Ren.
Today has been snowing a ton! I was freaking out, it was sweet!
Last night us Elder's watched the Testaments. Yeah... we were all bawling at the end, had to cover our faces before the Sister's could see. :D (No, but we were tearing up pretty good). We had our nightly devotional tonight and I can honestly say that I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. The amount of love that He must have had is something that I cannot comprehend. I am grateful for Jesus Christ and all that He has done for me and for all of us. I know I wouldn't be here today if it hadn't been for Him and His guidance. I know that this Church is true. I know without a doubt. By testifying of its message, it builds my faith tremendously.
The gift of tongues is real! Have faith that the Lord will help you and he will.
Wo zhi dao, yin wei Yesu Jidu de shuzui, wo men keyi huigai he ganjue ping`an.
(I know, because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can repent and feel peace)
I love the lord. He is my Master, Teacher and Friend. I can call upon him for anything. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Comments
Post a Comment