| Nin Hao |
Arizona" and they respect it :D
Last Tuesday, we had the opportunity to here from Kim B. Clark of the Seventy
and one of his main messages that really hit me was, "Be there when you
are supposed to be there". What does that mean in each of our lives today?
It helped me to remember that I must always strive to do what I can to stay
worthy. That way, when the Lord needs me to be there, I will be there waiting
to do whatever he needs me to do. It is amazing, how so many people will look
up to each of you and strive to be like you. I am grateful for the example's in
my life and the amount of influence that they had which helped me to see where
I wanted to go.
| A few of our Districts |
For those who will be learning a new language at the MTC, I
promise you, that the Gift of Tongues is real and as we pray for it, the Lord
will give us utterance. Along with speaking, whether it be a different language
or our own native language, we must learn to open our mouths in proclaiming the
Gospel. Elder Holland in a previous MTC talk spoke about opening our mouths and
that by doing so the Lord will have speak his message. The scripture in Ether
12:6 states at the end, you shall receive no witness until after the trial of
you faith. I promise you the Lord will work through you for the Salvation of
Heavenly Father's children.
| "The food is forever going to change me!" |
I have a testimony that the power of the priesthood is real.
That we must be worthy always to have the Spirit with us. That as we carry out
our responsibilities with faith, the Lord will bless us tremendously.
I leave this challenge with you for this week, that is to
pray for a divine opportunity to share the Gospel with someone. As you receive
that prompting, act on it. Just as Enoch thought he was slow of speech and that
the people hated him and he was but a lad. He asked the Lord why he was chosen
to be His servant. And as we all know the Lord told Enoch, Open thy mouth, and
I will give the utterance. Do not be afraid, the Lord thy God is with thee,
withersoever thou goest, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
-Elder Shirley aka Shi Zhang Lao
Comments
Post a Comment