This week has been such a
fantastic learning experience and I am so excited to start this week with the
fire of the Gospel! If there is anything, there is always someone that
is out there waiting to hear the Gospel and be changed by it. I am so grateful
for the opportunity to serve the Lord!
As I have been working
throughout the week, I thought a lot about Elder Hollands talk in the April
2016 General Conference. I thought about some of our members and also members
who are still learning and still working hard to come unto Christ. He says,"The gospel, the
Church, and these wonderful semiannual gatherings are intended to give hope and
inspiration. They are not intended to discourage you. Only the adversary, the
enemy of us all, would try to convince us that the ideals outlined in general
conference are depressing and unrealistic, that people don’t really improve,
that no one really progresses. And why does Lucifer give that speech? Because
he knows he can’t improve, he can’t progress, that worlds without end he will
never have a bright tomorrow. He is a miserable man bound by eternal
limitations, and he wants you to be miserable too. Well, don’t fall for
that."
Sometimes in each of
our lives, we have feelings of discouragement, that we are not good enough for
the Lord or those around us. DON'T EVER, BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH
FOR THE LORD! He loves you. He wants to help you in every detail of your life.
He is on our right hand and on our left. He will lift us up when we have
lost the strength and will help us along our way. In the field, there are times
when everything is amazing and it seems as though it's a perfect mission day,
but then there are days when you hurt inside and wonder how you can even go on.
I want to bear my testimony that our Savior, Jesus Christ loves us so much.
Even if we mess up, struggle, feel as though we are worthless, don't despair.
He is there. Ask Him for help and he will give it. I love the Savior with all
my heart, might, mind and strength. HE is the reason I am out serving in
Malaysia! I am grateful for His strength and constant love coming into my life.
75 And it came to pass that when the Lord of the vineyard saw that his fruit
was good, and that his vineyard was no more corrupt, he called up his servants,
and said unto them: Behold, for this last time have we nourished my vineyard;
and thou beholdest that I have done according to my will; and I have preserved
the natural fruit, that it is good, even like as it was in the beginning. And
blessed art thou; for because ye have been diligent in laboring with me in my
vineyard, and have kept my commandments, and have brought unto me again the
natural fruit, that my vineyard is no more corrupted, and the bad is cast away,
behold ye shall have joy with me because of the fruit of my vineyard.
The Lord labors with
us! He loves us so much! I am so grateful to be a servant of the Lord!
我想分享我的见证. 我知道这个教会是真实的. 我爱耶稣基督. 当我们跟随耶稣基督的福音,在那时候,我们会很高兴. 我分享我的见证, 奉耶稣基督的名阿门.
-Elder Shirley
石张老
Comments
Post a Comment