The greatest miracle that happens is an undeniable impression from the Spirit. This is the LORDS WORK! There is no need for feeling inadequate or feeling down. Whom the Lord calls he qualifies and will continue to magnify. Sometimes it is during the refiners fire that we began to think, why is this happening now, however, the Lord is in control. He will shape us into what He needs us to become!
#reaptheharvest
The Branch is doing amazing! I am so grateful for their hard work and diligence! Each week, everyone seems to be more unified and is continuing to do better! Each of them are some of the most Christ-like people I have ever met. I know that each of them will be future leaders! We hope to be able to establish some callings and a few priesthood interviews as well. It is definitely and exciting time!
A scripture that I am pondering this week is Mosiah 2:17
"And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
The service that happens in the field is hard to describe with words. I want to bear my testimony that I know this church is true. I know this work is the Lord's and I feel blessed to be able to help contribute. I love the Lord. I know that He is my Savior. He loves each of us so much that He is willing to allow us to go through trials. Only then will we see how caring Jesus Christ is in helping us to accomplish so much. I share these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Love,
Elder Shirley
Elder Shirley is a Foodie!
Comments
Post a Comment